Tuesday 13 June 2017

Arsenal supporter wedding card


I was asked to make another card for the Arsenal supporter.

I have used a 8x8in card and folded the top to make an easel card and cut into the crease with a Tonic Header die. I matt and layered the top and bottom of the card with red card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Creative Expressions embossing folder. 

I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Spellbinders die and added a red scalloped heart die cut with a Sizzix die.  I die cut the ornate die using a Spellbinders die. On the bottom of the card I have attached a couple cut with a Cheery Lynn die. scalloped ovals cut with Sizzix dies, sentiment cut with a Sue Wilson die. I attached the red heart with foam pads so it will act as the stopper for the easel. I printed a small Arsenal badge that I found on the internet and added that to the bottom of the  card. I completed my card with gems. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

lilpatchofcraftyfriends #59 - anything goes (unlimited)*
pinkgem #196 - wedding/anniversary (unlimited)*
pdelinkyparty #176 - cards optional one layer*
creatalicious #116 - anything goes option favourite colour (unlimited)*
inspirationdestination #129 - anything goes option shaker card (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #181 - anything goes option use dies or stencils (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #163 - anything goes (2/3)*
incywincydesigns #5th June - (4/5)*
comeandgetit #11th June - weddings (2/3)*
brownsugar #254 - anything goes (2/2)*


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet card. Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for being so late. Gorgeous card, love the color combo! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges! We hope to see you again!
    Sherry x
    DT for Creatalicious Challenges
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use your favourite colour” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete