Thursday 1 June 2017

Cutie Characters Card

This is my card for my DT for the challenge over at craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper


I haven't stamped very often in the past but I have a new stamping platform so I have been having a little practice with these Kanban Stamps. I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir pencils. I matt and layered my card with red and spotty card. I then added a strip of embossed card and mounted my image onto red card. I assembled my card and completed it with buttons from my stash

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

creatalicious #116 - anything goes option use your favourite colour/red (unlimited)*
artisticinspirations #180 - anything goes option add flowers (unlimited)*
craftingfromtheheart #161 - anything goes (3/3)*
pennys #331 - anything goes (1/3)*
glitternsparkle #241 - anything goes (3/3)*
creativefingers #131 - anything goes (3/3)*
 mixitup #2 - anything goes/stamping (1/5)*


6 comments:

  1. Super sweet card. Thank you for submitting with Artistic Inspirations. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rebecca. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!! I love how the black and white polka dots perfectly frame and showcase the darling image :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this time around!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring, the paper choices are fantastic and the image is so fun! Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Maria (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use your favourite colour” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete