Monday 18 September 2017

Anniversary card


I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with pink card and then patterned paper and white embossed paper. I have used patterned paper from Lidl and a Creative Expressions embossing folder to emboss the white card. 

When the two different papers meet I have added pink satin ribbon.

I have printed a sentiment and die cut it with an element from the Sue Wilson Oslo die set. I cut the other elements in pink and black card and then assembled these elements.  I die cut the flourish using a Cheery Lynn die and added the flourish to my card before adding the sentiment. I completed my card with some flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

wordartwednesday #300 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #123 - anything goes option leaves (unlimited)
jwscrapshack #206 - anything goes (1/3)
craftycreations #350 - anything goes (2/3)
pennys #346 - anything goes (2/3)
craftingfromtheheart #175 - anything goes (1/3)
inspirationdestination #133 - anything goes (unlimited)
throughthecraftroomdoor #12th Sept - anything goes (2/2)
dragonflydreams #3rd Sept - patterned paper (unlimited)
craftingwithanattitude #31 - anything goes (3/3)
craftrocket #41 - something beginning with "f" /flourish (unlimited)
creativefingers #136 - anything goes (3/3) 
sparklesforum #96 - die cuts/punches (unlimited)

4 comments:

  1. So delicately done. Very special. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
    TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work. Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Good luck.
    Bye,Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete