Tuesday 30 January 2018

Baby girl card




A quick and easy baby girl card because my son forgot to ask me to make one.

I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with pink card and white embossed card. I embossed the white card with a Tattered Lace embossing folder. I rounded the corners with a punch before attaching the layers to my card. I die cut the trellis using a Cheery Lynn die in pink and tan card and slightly offset them when attaching them to my card. I die cut the white oval with a Presscut die from a nesting set then added the sentiment that I cut with a Tonic die. I also cut the sentiment in pink and tan card. I die cut the teddies using a Tonic die in tan and pink and attached them to my card. I completed my card with flat backed pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


inspirationdestination #142 - anything goes option emboss (unlimited)
craftycatzweekly #401 - anything goes option something new (2/3)
thecraftyaddicts #44 - anything goes option winter blues (2/3)
throughthecraftroomdoor #30th Jan - anything goes (1/2)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #74 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #205 - anything goes option something new (3/8)
daisychain #15 - something new (unlimited)
allsorts #452 - use old favourites/the lattice die I use it on lots of card for all occasions (1/3)

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the embossed background and cute teddy die cuts :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe what a beautiful baby girl card, love the lattice and those cute little bears. Thank you for sharing with us at Daisy Chain and good luck in the draw . Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing Baby card. So glad you joined our January Challenge and would like to invite you to join us again this February at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete