Monday 12 February 2018

Funny 18th Birthday card


This is a card for my son to give to one of his mates brother who is 18 tomorrow. Joe gave my son a lift home from football training while being instructed by his Dad. When they dropped my son off Joe ran over my sons toe. No damage done but my son will never let him forget it!!

I have found some images on the internet and printed them. I mounted both pictures on red card. I printed a sentiment and then matt and layered the 8x8in white card with red card and then the white card with the sentiment. I die cut the speech bubble using a First Edition die and the letters are cut with a Xcut die. I added the letters to the speech bubble and then attached it to the card. I die cut the numbers using Marianne dies and attached them to my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

notjustcards #Feb - anything goes (2/5)
eclecticellapu #Feb - anything goes (unlimited)
inspirationdestination #143 - anything goes (unlimited)
artisticinspirations #193 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #194 - anything goes (1/3)
abitmoretimetocraft #61 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #206 - anything goes option love (4/8)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a fantastic card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete